Friday, October 8, 2010

J'aime tours de magie!

Meet my hat box (my hypothetical hat box).
He is vintage and his name is..Hat Box.
Today we will be performing a very special magic trick. Hat Box will be helping me with my super tricky talent!
I will draw one picture from Mr. Hat Box and then another. Each picture will be different, but also a perfect match.
Drum roll please?!

&
This is a match you ask?

Pick me pick me...I know why!!

She likes uniformity, but thrives off of imperfections. Her color palette is neutral, but she loves contrast. A lot. She loves contrast more than her accessories, but when she does use her accessories, they are bold. They blend in, but you can't miss them. She is a girl that takes life as it comes.

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up. What does that French phrase mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you forgot the article, hehe! It should be "j'aime les tours de magie"

    "Bonne journee"

    http://ajarnpatrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete