Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Domino,

I miss you.

Love forever and ever until death do us part (even though you kind of already died),
Lauren

Just incase you were unaware of what Domino was...it was a design magazine, and it was epic. 
Domino was "the guide to living with style." 

The premiere issue was launched in the spring of 2005.
It folded in the spring of 2009...very unfortunately.
I have yet to find a magazine that will replace its spot in my heart with its ballsy pictures and beautifully new and shiny pages.

Just incase you were addicted to Domino/looked at it occasionally/are just bored...you should check out these links posted below.



{this is by far my runner up to Domino...I can see myself getting hooked}

And to this link, I am hooked. This is Emily Henderson's new blog. Well it is the same blog except the fact that it isn't called "The Brass Petal" anymore and it is no longer on blogspot. It is on squarespace...maybe one day I will upgrade. 
so this should provide you with hours--days of excitement!
Toodleloo.

Long Live Domino! 

No comments:

Post a Comment