Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Just a litlle sneak peek into my apartment for next year...LL Sams.
This is the exterior the main building and the pool. LL Sams used to be LL Sams & Son's Church Furniture factory, but was reclaimed as an apartment complex.


This is the bonus room and is practically the coolest room in the apartment and it isn't mine! Mainly because there is no insulation and huge windows and my stupid toes get cold really easily. Unfortunate.

This was while we were on a tour and this group of guys were with us (like 6 of them) and they were just chillin in the heart of the space, so this picture kind of sucks, but that is the kitchen...and Marissa (one of my roomies) in the white fleece.

Honestly, I love this picture. A LOT.
The dining area. Kind of small, but lots of character.
You can see the back of a couch which hints that there is the living room. Also not too big.

Three of the four bedrooms have lofts, but not mine. They take up a lot of space and I don't want to deal with it.
When we move in and decorate I will post some more pics, but it isn't our yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment