Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tear Book: Part One

So my friend Ann has a blog called Smart Couture and she has featured her tear book before. Hers is slightly more awesome than mine primarily because of her awesome crafty and highly fashionable tastes/skills & her handwriting totally rocks. She will swear that ours are practically one in the same, but she is nuts. Her tails are way longer and well, they are different.
I have a tear book too. Mine is interiors/fashion inspirations. It is kind of like a portable mood board I suppose.

so this is the first page of mine and it came out of Elle Decor!
I have a minor in French, so I am obligated to like the fanciness and intimacy of it all. I know a lot more than I ever thought I would from not even two semesters. Sometimes I wonder why on earth I am putting myself through all the extra courses and hours of homework and potential GPA killers, but I want it. Not just to be able to say that I have it, to actually use it as a language and through my designs...that and hopefully it will give me a leg up at the hole in the wall thrift/antique stores and flea markets.

While this one is just a single picture on a page, they are not all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment