Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!!

I will beat the clock!! I have to, or else I have to change the title of this post.
Gotta love the holidays and family. Two of the best things by far. One other really great thing that is worth pointing out is our country...can I get an Amen?!

Alright well, for this fourth, I went to Troy. That's in Texas. Nice and small, nice and small. I shot some guns, now forgive me because I don't really know all the lingo, so guns is all I am going to say. It was experience. One I enjoyed more than expected. My favorite part by far was the shotgun. Everyone kept telling me to "...hold tight, the kick is strong, you don't want to take it to the face!!" So basically, I held on tight. I didn't want to choke on my teeth or anything overly dramatic like that. My cousin hung a skeet on a post. I hit it! It smashed. Then he started throwing them...needless to say, I didn't hit them, but I almost did. Time to practice. Apparently you don't have to be 21 to get a shotgun license. How 'bout that? A crazy interior designer with a shotgun license...maybe? Doesn't it just scream Texan.
I also shot a couple pistols and an assault rifle...I am not going to attempt at the technical names.


I hope everyone had a memorable Fourth!!
Today was a good day, but now I have to study.
I beat the clock...YES.

{photos: emersonmade}

No comments:

Post a Comment