Friday, July 15, 2011

packing!

Cruise on Sunday!!
Guess who is packing. I really hope all my toiletries and books will fit on top of my clothes...or else I may look like this.
First of all, my clothes don't look that fun when they spill out, and two, I want that suitcase. Her clothes are cute too. Maybe one day I will be able to afford Louis Vuitton luggage...but then I may not trust it through baggage claim or if it was rainy. Did you ever watch the movie Leap Year? "Throw it in the wash, it'll be grand!" (all in Irish accent). I don't know about you, but I can hear an Irish accent in my head and the second I try to say it out loud, I sound like a complete baboon.
I always procrastinate when I pack, and I make lists. Overall, it drives me nutty. I really don't like it. I suppose my motivation is a week long cruise. Wish I was getting away from the heat, but supposedly it could be hotter than it is here (which is saying a lot since it was 108 this afternoon). Yay for tanning and sunscreen. I need to put sunglasses on my list.


Another Louis Vuitton bag! 
I just wanted to point out the graphic pop from the orange and blue and clean lines! 
LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment