Thursday, July 28, 2011

welcome to the world of _____________!

I just have a few things to say about you Berkeley
Everyone in my family would probably fill the blank in with a different word. 
I might say fun/weird. I love it so far, but I don't think I could ever live here because of Whole Foods.
There are no ziploc baggies, diet coke, or GOLDFISH! I am going to have to use one of those bags that goes in the ice bin at a hotel to carry my organic pretzels for blogshop...I'm a snacker. 

The shingle style houses here are super cute! Some of them have Arts & Crafts style doors, which I am not a huge fan of, but oh well.
I have seen some fun stores in passing: Gelato, KCC modern furniture, and J Crew!

This cloud of fog that hangs over the mountains is slightly eerie, but super cool! It is crazy how fast it comes in.

No u-turns?

Tomorrow we are spending the day in San Francisco!! We have a night tour at Alcatraz, so that is exciting.
One other thing...the temperature here is half of what it is at home and I am COLD!

Can't wait to go sightseeing and learn some PhotoShop :)



No comments:

Post a Comment